Wednesday 1 July 2015

collective beauty haul

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




hello and welcome to my first blog post! I did used to have a blog under the same name but decided to delete it due to many reasons but I am now back! 
Over the course of about a month I have been buying make up products and have decided to share with you what I bought.



Estee Lauder eyeshadow in Berry Burst - £8 (Sale)

Where I live dixons have just started selling estee lauder,Although theres one in debenhams I decided to check this one out and I am very pleased I did as there was a shelf of sale things and I picked this beautiful shimmery berry shade up for £8! 


MAC cleanse off oil - £10 (Sample)

My mam recently went away and brought me this back from mac,It is a sample bottle of the cleanse off oil,I'm a bit nervous to use this as I have oily skin but I'm hoping to find a way that works.



Bobbi Brown art pencil in Harlow red - £19.50

I've wanted to try something from Bobbi Brown for a while so I decided to buy this lipstick so wear to my prom.I absolutely love it the pigmentation is amazing and lasts such a long time! 


Make up forever HD foundation shade N115 - £29

I've been dying to buy this foundation for years so when I found debenhams had started selling it I just had to have it.As this is one of the palest shades I haven't had chance to wear it as I've been fake tanning a fair amount recently.But when I have worn it,it has made my skin look really good.


Mac pro longwear concealer in NC15 - £17.50

I've been eyeing this concealer up for a while and since I got told my holy grail collection lasting perfection concealer is getting discontinued I decided it was the right time to try it.I got one of the artists at mac to try this on me and it made my skin look really healthy and highlighted so I had to get it.


The bodyshop instablur primer - £11

I have heard such good things about this primer and since my last primer ran out I replaced it with this one.So far I've really been enjoying using this as it makes your skin look perfect but it can be a little difficult to apply but once  its warmed up in your hands its perfect.

That is all I've bought beauty wise throughout the last 2 months,There may be a cheeky sephora haul when I come back off my holliday in 2 weeks.









No comments:

Post a Comment